16 May 2006

Grand slam(s)

For the past few days have put a lot of strain on my nerves.you see the thing is that we are leaving college and many good friends are unlikely to see each other’s faces in entire life.So this is the last moment to savor friendships.And savoring friendship is done here by writing slam books.

And this is where I am at a strain.For the past few day I have filled at least 20 odd slam book.Now writing a slam book is different from writing answers in an exam.You have t pour your heart and soul into the job.And if you donot wite perfectly,there is a feeling of a job half  done.These things remain forever and I want my work t olook and last good.

Writing them has forced me to examine a lot of feelings and reminisce a lot of memories.Hostel life was completely differently from that of home and we had tons of fun.All that went into the slam book.So nowadays I am walking about in a sort of haze where events from the past years with faces that you will probably,definitely never again see makes a jerk like me want to become sentimental.And guess what , I did.Let my emotions flow as they say you don’t keep anything bottled up if you want good health.Feeling much better now.

2 comments:

Jeevan Baretto said...

Thanks for fillin in mine dude..
miss u..

quetzalcoatl said...

ki be ...bohudin likha nai jen lagise...?...

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig