14 Sept 2005

What's in a name?

Please neglect my first post.It is more in the naturre of a push so that my blog is up and running.When I decided that I had to own my blog,trusty good ol' google led me to blogspot.And I thought that within ten minutes my thoughts,some innermost ,some not so would be floating about in the ether.But alas,things were not destined to be so simple.Three simple steps-all you have to choose some names as your username,password and the works.But when I keyed in some names like a tropical species of bird found in Brazil,the special forces of Israel,a river in upper Assam the result was the same-this name has already been taken.At that moment it seemed that nothing can be worse off and my imagination has called a wildcat strike.But finally I selected a fairly simple name and hit paydirt-my blog was up and running.But it was not smooth sailing.I originally saved my first post as draft and was unable to access my blog through the url.By this time I was so frustrated that if the creature called blogspot appeared in front of me I would have murdered it.But finally nothing of that sort happened and I am outside bars,thank dog.By the way,a couple of smartasses are bugging me and I have to go.Nowadaysyou just can't work peacefully.

No comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig